Tuesday, April 13, 2010

The Start.



I am embarking on another blogging adventure, this time with a different story.

As I near the conclusion of my food writing class, I seek to share my sprouting food curiosity with anyone interested in listening. This blog was admittedly inspired by my love of spring, a favorite season of mine. Then again, I always claim the present season is my favorite. Needless to say, I am beginning a personal exploration of seasonal produce that will go beyond the mundane maneuvering of my shopping cart around the grocery store produce section.

In the meantime I will also be sharing my food memories with you, bringing my stories to the dinner table along with something fresh.

This blog may just be the most pleasant way for me to express my love of words and food, together. Or it will be one big mess in the kitchen. Time will tell.

1 comment: